We use the online ‘ParentPay’ system to handle all student cash transactions.
Using a secure login, parents can pay for all items including student meals, snacks, trips and music tuition.
ParentPay has lots of benefits in many ways not least of which by reducing administration tasks, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. We would encourage as many parents as possible to use ParentPay and hope that you will support us in taking this important step towards creating a ‘cashless school’. Using this system also removes the risks associated with students bringing cash into school.
Please contact the school if you require further information.
The cost of a school meal is currently £2.40 per day
Free School Meals
Children and young people who live in Kirklees can apply for free school meals if they:
- attend full time at a local authority school or sixth form
- are under 19 years of age
and their parents or carers receive one or more of the following:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to a Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is less than £16,190
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit