We use the online ‘ParentPay’ system to handle all student cash transactions.
Using a secure login, parents can pay for all items including student meals, snacks, trips and music tuition.
ParentPay has lots of benefits in many ways not least of which by reducing administration tasks, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. We would encourage as many parents as possible to use ParentPay and hope that you will support us in taking this important step towards creating a ‘cashless school’. Using this system also removes the risks associated with students bringing cash into school.
Please contact the school if you require further information.
School Meals and Free School Meals
From September 2018 the cost of a school meal will be £2.35 per day.
Who can receive free school meals?
Students are eligible for free school meals where parents or carers are in receipt of one or more of the following:
• Income Support
• Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
• Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
• Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to a Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is less than £16,040
• Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
If you think you may qualify for free school meals then complete the Free School Meals Application Form.
Return the completed form to the below office with proof of your benefit:
The Kirklees Information Point, Civic Centre 1, Huddersfield, HD1 2NF