All students must wear the school uniform and have the necessary kit for Physical Education, games and practical subjects. Clothing must be smart, clean and tidy at all times.
All items bearing the school logo can be purchased from Natasha’s uniform shop in Huddersfield town centre or Bridge Schoolwear in Milnsbridge, Huddersfield. PE socks in the school colour are also available.
- White shirt or blouse (polo shirts not accepted)
- School tie (Years’ 7,8 & 9 tie is black and purple with a silver stripe, Years’ 10 & 11 tie is black and purple, with no stripe)
- Black V-neck jumper with school logo
- Black knee length skirt, black tailored trousers or black shalwar kameez. Girls may also wear black tailored knee-length shorts (leggings/skinny jeans are not permitted)
- Black blazer with school logo
- Sensible plain black shoes (trainers, pumps or boots not accepted)
- Optional plain black, or black with purple trim, headscarf for girls. During hot summer weather, a plain white headscarf is permitted
- Black polo shirt with school logo or black / purple reversible long-sleeved top with school logo
- Black shorts with school logo or black tracksuit bottoms with school logo. Girls also have the option of black full length sports leggings with the school logo
- Long purple socks
- Football boots (boys only / girls optional)
- Swimming costume or swimming trunks (where swimming is taught in that year group)
- Swimming cap (where swimming is taught in that year group)
Students are allowed to wear simple items of jewellery; one discreet stud per ear, one plain ring per hand and a watch. No other jewellery items including facial piercings are permitted. All jewellery must be removed for PE and games.
Students are expected to arrive at school ready to learn, including being equipped with the necessary belongings to allow lessons to begin promptly:
- Student planner
- Pens, pencils, ruler, scientific calculator
- Subject specific books as appropriate
- Reading material for the ERIC (Everyone Reading In Class) scheme
- Specialist equipment required for the day, e.g. PE kit